Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tokio Hotel being considered for New Moon soundtrack?

I recently read from many websites they were actually being considered.Chris weitz said in a letter that confirmed their consideration for Tokio Hotel. And Robert Pattinson and has said a little something about them. Here it is:

What do you think of the Twilight soundtrack?
Robert: Sountrack for the film I very good, Paramore are very talented …

Who would you like to like the soundtrack to the next?
Robert: I like the band Tokio Hotel, have a good sound and lyrics, which are appropriate to the film.

A certain song?
Robert: One song I like and reminds me of the film, Rescue Me!

I think it would be a great promotion for them and bring alot of more fans and opening options. The new poll is going to be which song do you think would be for Twilight or New Moon.

No comments: