Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Voice my opinion

We are all aware of the whole situation with Tom and Les Afghans on Tour. Well It is time I voiced out.

Fighting fire with fire only makes a bigger flame. Fighting against these people is not going to solve anything and will only get the band and David even more stressed. If fans declare war this will also delay the release of the album. Nobody wants this. People who want to ” F- the crap out of the stalkers” are NOT real fans. The real fans want to SUPPORT THE BAND VERBALLY NOT PHYSICALLY! What I am about to say will get alot of you pissed off, The stalkers are not the only one with charges. Tom did physically interact with a girl in a violent way. He might also be in some trouble. All of these confrontations and such are going to delay the album and the tour. If this continues we are also in for it. Now people may or may not agree, but this is very true. It seems as if people are by their side but are on the edge and are about to break away and go violent ( Loving my song analogy there?). Violence is not the way! There should not be anyone dropping the F- bomb of H- bomb or any other bomb (verbally or physically) on either persons. Excuse my grammar. Now I love the band and so do many dedicated fans support Tom and have joined the fan action in support of Tom and the band.

No comments: